Moda 430/4016 - 2R sheet - cuttable
|Tolerance Norm:||EN ISO 9445-2|
|Weight (total):||11,299 kg|
For cut products delivery time will increase to 7 to 10 working days. If you are looking for cuttings with lengths >12,000mm, please contact us.
For the other length or needs please contact the office
Outokumpu Moda rangeA classic 16 % chromium ferritic stainless steel used in mildly corrosive environments.
- Stainless steels for mildly corrosive environments
- Ferritic stainless steels are nickel free and magnetizable
- The corrosion resistance is superior to that of carbon steel because of higher chromium content
- Ferritic stainless steels have typically higher yield strength than austenitic stainless steels
- Elongation and forming properties are equivalent to those of plain carbon steels
- Kitchen equipment
- Household appliances
- Flanges and valves