Ultra 904L/4539 - 2E sheet
|Standards and approvals:||EN 10028-7, EN 10088-2, EN 10088-4|
|Surface Protection:||Without foiling|
Toll costs (10 €/t) are included in product price
Exact delivery cost will be shown in checkout-process and depends on order quantity
Outokumpu Ultra rangeUltra
- The best choice when you know that grades like 304L/4307 and 316L/4404 are not sufficient for the wet corrosion challenges of your application
- Includes Ultra 904L and Ultra 254 SMO as well as several alternatives
- Ultra 904L A high-nickel and molybdenum austenitic stainless steel with very high corrosion resistance
- Ultra 904L was originally developed for handling sulfuric acid at ambient temperatures, and is now used in a broad range of chemical industry applications.
- Ultra 254 SMOA 6% molybdenum and nitrogen-alloyed austenitic stainless steel with extremely high resistance to both uniform and localized corrosion
- This product was developed especially for oil and gas offshore platforms and the pulp and paper industry.